虽然我常调侃自己和媒体之间的紧张关系 但说实话
I often joke about tensions between me and the press, but honestly, what they say doesn’t
我不会太往心里去
bother me.
我知道我们得建立一个对立体系
I understand we’ve got an adversarial system.
我是个性情温顺之人
I’m a mellow sort of guy.
所以今晚 我请来了卢瑟-我愤怒的翻译官 跟我一同来到现场
And that’s why I invited Luther, my anger translator, to join me here tonight.
卢瑟:把你的白屁屁给坐稳了
LUTHER: Hold on to your lily-white butts.
总统:在我们高速发展的世界 白宫记者协会晚宴
THE PRESIDENT: In our fast-changing world, traditions like the White House Correspondents’
这种晚宴很重要
Dinner are important.
卢瑟:我真想知道 这晚宴是什么鬼
LUTHER: I mean, really, what is this dinner?
干嘛我要来这儿
And why am I required to come to it?
杰布布什(前佛罗里达州州长 2016年共和党总统候选人之一) 非得弄出这一出
Jeb Bush, do you really want to do this?
总统:因为尽管有差异 我们任要靠媒体
THE PRESIDENT: Because despite our differences, we count on the press to shed light on the
来解读当下炙手可热的问题
most important issues of the day.
卢瑟:我们可以靠福克斯新闻来恐吓白人老太太呢
LUTHER: And we can count on Fox News to terrify old white people with some nonsense!
克立夫兰要实行伊斯兰教教法了
“Sharia law is coming to Cleveland.
赶紧躲到山上去吧
Run for the damn hills!”
简直太能扯淡了
Y’all, it’s ridiculous.
总统:我们不能总是看法一致
THE PRESIDENT: We won’t always see eye to eye.
卢瑟:感谢CNN 给我们带来的关于埃博拉病毒的全方面报道
LUTHER: Oh, and CNN, thank you so much for the wall-to-wall Ebola coverage.
整整两周 就离行尸走肉一步之遥
For two whole weeks, we were one step away from the Walking Dead.
到了第二天你们又开始各忙各的了
And then you all got up and just moved on to the next day.
那真倍儿爽
That was awesome.
顺便插一句 你们有没有注意到 你们没人感染埃博拉病毒
Oh, and by the way, just if you haven’t noticed, you don’t have Ebola!
总统:不过我依然对你们的工作致以深深的谢意
THE PRESIDENT: But I still deeply appreciate the work that you do.
大家还记得墨西哥湾底出了个大洞吧(墨西哥湾BP漏油事件)
LUTHER: Ya’ll remember when I had that big, old hole in the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico
难道被我堵了?
and then I plugged it?
还记得不?
Remember that?
那是第几个奥巴马的“卡特里娜时刻”(其前任小布什因2005年飙风对应不利而遭民怨)
Which “Obama’s Katrina” was that one?
第19个
Was that 19?
还是第20个
Or was it 20?
我记不清了
Because I can’t remember.
总统:捍卫民主在此刻前所未有的重要
THE PRESIDENT: Protecting our democracy is more important than ever.
举个例子 最高法院判定给泰德科鲁兹(共和党参议院 宣布参选2016年的总统大选)捐赠六百万美元
For example, the Supreme Court ruled that the donor who gave Ted Cruz 6 million dollars
的金主只是在行使言论自由权
was just exercising free speech.
卢瑟:是的 这种言论自由就是把六百万美元送人了
LUTHER: Yeah, that’s the kind of speech like this, “I just wasted six million dollars.”
总统:不只有共和党
THE PRESIDENT: And it’s not just Republicans.
希拉里(2016年的民主党热门总统候选人)也在众筹巨款
Hillary will have to raise huge sums of money, too.
哦耶!
LUTHER: Oh, yes.
她快把钱搞到手啦
She’s gonna get that money!
所有的钱都会被她收走的
She’s gonna get all the money.
卡丽熙将重返维斯特洛了(权利的游戏中的龙女 隐喻希拉里重返白宫)
Khaleesi is coming to Westeros.
要小心了
So watch out!
总统:对亿万富翁捐赠者的过度关注严重危害了我国的民主制度(竞选总统需要大量经费进而会讨好上流阶层)
THE PRESIDENT: The nonstop focus on billionaire donors creates real problems for our democracy.
所以我们要竞选第三个任期!
LUTHER: And that’s why we’re running for a third term!
总统:不不选了
THE PRESIDENT: No, we’re not.
卢瑟:不能吗 总统:不能
LUTHER: We’re not? THE PRESIDENT: No.
卢瑟:刚哪个家伙说的?
LUTHER: Who the hell said that?
总统:我们需要把焦点聚集到气候变化这一难题
THE PRESIDENT: But we do need to stay focused on some big challenges, like climate change.
卢瑟:嘿 听着 你可能没注意到 加利福尼亚州干透了
LUTHER: Hey, listen, ya’ll, if you haven’t noticed, California is bone dry.
简直快成[疯狂麦克斯](末日动作科幻片)的预告片了
It looks like a trailer for the new “Mad Max” movie up in there.
你们还认为布莱德利 库铂来到这里就为了和查克托德(NBC记者)扯皮?
Ya’ll think that Bradley Cooper came here because he wants to talk to Chuck Todd?
他是来找水喝的
He needed a glass of water.
懂不懂啊
Come on!
现在已经有了确凿的科学证据
THE PRESIDENT: The science is clear.
史上最热的10个年头 过去的10年就占了9个
Nine out of the ten hottest years ever came in the last decade.
卢瑟:我虽然不是科学家 但我知道怎样去数到10
LUTHER: Now, I’m not a scientist, but I do know how to count to 10.
总统:海平面上升 越来越多的暴风雨侵袭
THE PRESIDENT: Rising seas, more violent storms.
卢瑟:还有蚊子
LUTHER: We’ve got mosquitos.
火车上浑身汗臭的乘客
Sweaty people on the train, stinking it up.
恶心的一塌糊涂
It’s just nasty.
总统:大家看看现在的情况
THE PRESIDENT: I mean, look at what’s happening right now.
正经的科学家哪个不在呼吁行动
Every serious scientist says we need to act.
五角大楼说这是国家安全风险了
The Pentagon says it’s a national security risk.
迈阿密晴天发大水 我们非但坐视不理
Miami floods on a sunny day, and instead of doing anything about it, we’ve got elected
还选出一堆在参议院扔雪球的破官员(讽刺否认气候变暖情况)
officials throwing snowballs in the Senate!
卢瑟:好了总统先生
LUTHER: Okay, Mr. President.
好了 兄弟 大家都听懂了
Okay, I think they’ve got it, bro.
总统:都在闹着玩呢
THE PRESIDENT: It is crazy!
不为下一代着想
What about our kids?
真是愚驴 目光短浅 不靠谱的傻子[笑声和掌声]
What kind of stupid, shortsighted, irresponsible bull— (Laughter and applause.)
卢瑟:哇哦!嘿总统:干什么?!
LUTHER: Wow! Hey!President:What?!
卢瑟:先生 恕我直言
LUTHER: All due respect, sir.
你需要的不是一个愤怒的翻译官
You don’t need an anger translator.
而是心理医生
You need counseling.
好我先闪人了 大哥
So I’m out of here, man.
我不想惹祸上身
I ain’t trying to get into all this.
总统:滚
THE PRESIDENT: Go.
卢瑟:他疯了
LUTHER: He crazy.
总统:各位欢送 我愤怒的翻译官 卢瑟 [掌声]
THE PRESIDENT: Luther, my anger translator, ladies and gentlemen. (Applause.)

相关热播

  • 2021-08-24英国国旗的历史及其含义说到米字旗——英国国旗The Union Jack, the British flag, 你会发现它是一个奇怪的混合体if you think about it, it’s kind of a Frankenstein assortment of three different national flags. 由英格兰、苏格兰和爱尔兰的旗帜构成It’s a combina..
  • 2021-08-24西方男人怎么看亚洲女性?嗨 大家好 我是“Asian boss”的史蒂夫٩۹(๑•̀ω•́ ๑)۶Hey what’s up, it’s Steve from Asian Boss. 今天 我的朋友杰西会帮助我来完成一些尴尬的提问(∩•̀ω•́)⊃Today, I’m here with my friend Jesse who’s going to help me out..
  • 2021-08-24奥巴马的愤怒翻译官虽然我常调侃自己和媒体之间的紧张关系 但说实话I often joke about tensions between me and the press, but honestly, what they say doesn’t 我不会太往心里去bother me. 我知道我们得建立一个对立体系I understand we’ve got an adversarial system. 我是个性情温顺..
  • 2021-08-24俄罗斯属于亚洲还是欧洲这就是俄罗斯 疆域广阔This is Russia, it’s big. 它的国境线往西接壤芬兰 往东超过日本It borders Finland to the West and stretches further East than Japan. 而芬兰位于欧洲 日本则位于亚洲Finland is in Europe and Japan is in Asia. 所以就地理位置而言But whe..
  • 2021-08-24胡迪尼(美国魔术师)是怎么死的(慢镜头)嗨!我是Destin 欢迎来到“每天聪明一点”你知道哈利·胡迪尼是澳大利亚第一个Hey it’s me Destin, welcome back to Smarter Every Day. So did you realize that Harry Houdini was the 开飞机的人吗?我也不知道 太疯狂了first person to fly an airplane in ..
  • 2021-08-24全球最有影响力的十大宗教全球最有影响力的十大宗教Top 10 Most Powerful Religions in the World. 欢迎来到ALUX网Welcome to ALUX.com, 这里是未来的亿万富翁汲取灵感的地方the place where future billionaires come to get inspired. 大家好 今天我们带来了不一样的视频Hey, Aluxers, we hav..
  • 2021-08-24为什么自拍使你的鼻子看起来更大There are a lot of ways to take a picture of yourself.自拍有许多种方式 But if you look carefully, something’s not quite right about your close-ups.但如果仔细看 你的特写镜头有些不对劲 Selfies can make our faces look wei..
  • 2021-08-24如何选出合适的陪审团?2014年10月In October of 2014, 一名白人芝加哥警察 杰森·范·戴克Jason Van Dyke – a white Chicago police officer 射杀了黑人少年拉泉·麦克唐纳shot and killed Laquan McDonald – a black teenager. 射击事件一年后A year after the shoo..
  • 2021-08-24废弃的迪士尼水上乐园这里曾是一家迪士尼水上乐园 迪士尼水上乐园建于佛罗里达州的奥兰治县 它于1976年开放 在25年后关闭 从那以后它就一直被废弃着 摄影师Seph Lawless(赛夫 劳利斯)拍摄了这些照片 它们显示了野生生物如何几乎完全地占领了公园 只有极少曾经的痕迹存在 一些水滑道依然存在 这是经理办公室内部的情形 你仍然可以看到这个曾是泳池的地方 最大的一个必须被填平…… 因为它成为了一个蚊子的繁殖地 自..
  • 2021-08-24西方女性怎么看待亚洲男性嗨 我是利瓦 我和来自Asian Boss的朋友凯在这里Hi I’m Liv and I’m here with my friend, Kei, from Asian Boss. 今天 我将在这一带采访几个人 问问西方女人对亚洲男人的Today I’m asking the general public about some of the stereotype..
  • 2021-08-24韩国“欧巴”的择偶标准大家好 我是《亚洲老板》的克里斯 你想嫁给韩国“欧巴”吗? “欧巴”是一个韩语词汇 意为“哥哥” 但女孩们会以一种调情的方式 将之散漫地运用于和年长男性的调情上 那么我们今天就来看看 哪种女孩 是欧巴们正在寻找的结婚对象 你对结果好奇吗? 我们也很好奇哦 一起来看看吧 两位目前单身吗? 对 我单身 —哇—对 单身 是的 我是单身 不 我有女朋友 你心中有理想型的结婚对象吗? 首先 我们需要很好地..
  • 2021-08-24为什么穆罕默德是世界上最受欢迎的名字穆罕默德这个名字可以追溯到阿拉伯的一个动词“Muhammad ”The name Muhammad has rooted in the Arabic verb “Muhammad” 意思是“赞扬”which means “to praise”. 这个词表示赞扬是说得通的This makes sense that it means the prais..

我要评论

    评论加载中...

译学馆所有视频和图片来自互联网版权归原创者所有。

加载中...