现在我们来看一下
So check it out.
这是 Trevor James
It’s Trevor James.
我和来自上海独一无二的Kevin Cook在一起
I am with the one and only Kevin Cook from Shanghai
我们跟踪拍摄他如何用
We are filming his traveling
20美元度过一天
for $20 a day.
非常认真的来说
Seriously.
我们带了…你带钱了吗?
We got…You got the money?
-我带了,就在这
I got it.Right here.
好的!所以凯文的目标就是
Yeah! So Kevin’s goal
在一天内用20$环游世界
is travel the whole world on $20 a day.
你早上已经花了多少了?
How much have you spent this morning?
呃…我已经花了…这是什么?
Em… I’ve already spent…What’s this?
到目前为止花了19元人民币
19 so far today.( 19RMB = 2.90USD )
( 20USD = 130RMB )
哦已经花了29元了
We’ve now spent 29 so far today.
不好意思,我数学很糟糕.哈哈哈
Sorry, my math is terrible.Hahaha…
所以,今天我们有101块钱可以花
So, we have ¥101 for the whole day.
我们现在在一个当地的市场,我们会从真正的四川美食体验中得到很多乐子的
We’re at the local market,we’re gonna have a lot of fun of true Sichuan experience.
用不到20刀的钱.旅馆=20块/3.05刀 出租车=9块/1.37刀
for less than 20 dollars now.
-那我们现在去看看吧,老兄-可以的 -好的
– Let’s go check it out, Bud.- Alright -Alright.
和凯文一起拍摄他的每天20刀旅程系列
Meeting up with Kevin to film his 20-dollar per day travel series was
绝对是很有趣刺激的.
an absolute blast.
当然,他去的第一个地方是一个超棒的早市
The first place he went was, of course, an awesome morning market.
我们在那里尝到了一些美味的小食,和体验到了真实正宗的四川风味.
Where we sampled some amazing snacks, and had a true, authentic Sichuan experience.
这是四川凉拌菜
This is Sichuan Liangbancai
-这里都是辣味的小吃,和辣油泡菜.-好的
– So it’s all spicy, and chili oil vegetables.- Okay.
在这里你可以吃到很新鲜的卷饼
And then you can get a fresh wrap, here
-哦,很棒-是的,就像煎饼一样
– Ooh Yeeah- Ooh, like Jianbing.
他们会…呃,他们看起来像是会把这个做成煎饼.但不是这样的
They would…Well, they…they kind of make it like Jianbing, But they don’t
但是这更像一种卷饼
It’s more of a wrap.
她在把萝卜干包进去
So, She takes this Luoboganer.
萝卜干就是,腌萝卜
Takes the Luoboganer here, pickled radish.
然后呢
And then
然后她放这个辣的菜
And then she takes this spicy one
好的,把这个卷起来
Okay, wraps it up
她用两只手灵活的制作了这个松软的,美丽的卷饼.新鲜出炉
She gets the two of these hand make fluffy, beautiful wraps, she makes fresh.
喔!
Ooh!
-好吃 -咬上去很脆-是的
– Umm- it’s like a crunch to it.
– Yeah
这是很爽口的,有一点点的酸.
There is a definite crunch, and sour
-酸味和辣味-还有…
– Sour and spicy for sure- And…
哦这实际上是有一点点甜的,老兄,你尝到了吗?
Oh this is actually a little sweet, dude, you get that a little bit of sweetness?
-是的-是萝卜的一点点甜味,对吗?
(两个卷饼6块/0.91刀)
(Kevin还剩95块/14.48刀)
– Yeah- Form this radish, a little, right?
( cost for 2 wraps 6RMB/0.91USD )
超级辣,咸咸的
Super spicy, salty
Foodrangin的食物评分系统-腌菜卷:总分7.5/10
超级脆好评,辣油多多,点击看街头小吃.
The Foodrangin’ rating systemPickled veg wraps: overall 7.5/10
definitely crunchy satisfaction!
so much chili oil! clike here for street food.
来早市开启新的一天是一个不错的主意
A really good way to start the day here
在早上吃点蔬菜是不错的.
Getting our vegetables in early.

Yeah
我刚刚已经和Kevin Cook转过一圈了.
We just got the first round done with Kevin Cook here.
现在呢我们要去再多探索一下这个市场.
We’re gonna go explore the market a little more
要让Kevin尝试一下花椒
gonna get Kevin to try a Huajiao
四川特产
Sichuan specialty
再晚一点我们会去吃中饭
And we’re gonna go for lunch a bit later.
这是好东西,老兄
This is good stuff, buddy.
到了四川那就一定要试一试花椒
One thing you gotta try in Sichuan is the Huajiao
我现在要去那边买一点,你待会可以试一个
And I’m going to buy some here, and you can try one out
让你的…..让你的嘴变得很麻很麻
Get your…get your mouth really numb
在这里
right here
-我们要在这里试一些超级辣的胡椒-是的
– We’re gonna try some superspicy peppercorn right here.- yeah

然后看是不是真的能让我们的嘴完全麻木
And see if it can just totally numb our mouth
花椒
Huajiao
所有的火锅里都会用到花椒,很多四川炒菜(搅拌煎烤的菜)里面也会用到
This is what’s in all of the hotpots, a lot of the Chao ( stir fried ) dishes in Sichuan.
-我们一起试一份,行不!-好吧,哦我现在害怕这个.
– Let’s try one together, Ok?- Alright, Oh, man I’m dreading this.
你不需要把它吃下去,只要咬一口,把它放在你的舌头上感受它.
You don’t eat it, just bite into it, get it on your tongue, and feel it
噢,好吧
Oh, Yeah.
这个不是超级辣,只是…
It’s not super spicy, It just…
改变你的舌头,这个能让你的舌头完全麻木
turns your tongue, It completely numbs your tongue.
你的嘴里会有刺痛,
It’s like this tingling, like…
被咬,和突然爆裂的感觉
Snapping, popping feeling in your mouth.
-这也很苦,苦…-是的
– It’s very bitter as well, bitter…- yeah
你的舌头会不停的流口水
And your tongue is watering.
-哦老兄,你在不停的流口水吗?-是的
– Oh, dude, it’s your tongue watering.- yeah
-我在不停的分泌口水,但是花椒有一种像花的味道-是的
– My mouth is watering, but it’s got really floral taste.- yeah
-非常像花-就像…像一种很辣的花,差不多就是这种口味
– Very floral.- Like a…like a spicy flower, kind of the taste
确切的说,一种令人麻木的花,就像你在做牙科手术一样
Exactly, a numbing flower, it’s like you’re at the dentist.
还有(哈哈哈)
And, (laugh)
(哈哈哈)还有
(laugh) and
有点像一块电池在你舌头上漏电
There’s like a battery on your tongue
是的,说的对,完全就像漏电
Yeah, good, it’s exactly like touching a battery to your tongue.
这很便宜
That was cheap.
我们刚刚用了滴滴打车,就像是中国版的优步
So we just got a taxi at Didi, which is like Chinese Uber
行驶了.多少公里来着?差不多
For how many K (km) was that? that was about
八公里用了6.5元,所以…
8k for 6.5 yuan, so…
-这个没有超过我们的预算-没有
– That’s not breaking the budget.- No, it’s 6.5yuan, too
( taxi fee: 6yuan/1$ 93yuan/14.17$ left)
-四个人平分,大概就是…-一块… -一块…
– split between 4 people, it’s about…- one something
– one…
-我们别算小数了,就直接算整数吧.-二…
– Let’s just call it, you know, let’s round it up- two…
-算整数的话就是2元-是的,很便宜.
(2元/0.3刀)
– Let’s round it up for 2- yeah, it’s cheap.
( 2RMB/0.3USD)
我们现在在一个很经典的四川面条店,我几年前来到四川的时候
Now we’re at a classic Sichuan noodle joint, this is the place that made me fall in love with Sichuan food.
这里使我爱上了四川的食物。现在我想带你到这里,
When I came here a few years ago, And I wanna bring you here.
-来感受一下最棒的风味-太棒了
– to try the best flavors.- awesome.
这就是经典的四川面条了
So this is class Sichuan food here
这里有很多种类的面条和馄饨可以让我们选择.
We have a great selection of noodles and wontons here, this is it.
这个是担担面
Dandan noodles.
这是非常经典的,这是四川最有名的面条
This is classic, this is the most famous noodle from Sichuan.
这是干挑面,辣椒油在碗底
Dry, so the chili oil is on the bottom.
面条被猪肉碎和芽菜覆盖着,就像是被保护着一样.
Covered in grind pork and Yacai, which was like preserved
芥蓝,在这里是一碗
mustard greens. over here is a
红油抄手
Hongyou Chaoshou
它的碗底下也是干燥的,老兄过来看一眼
Also dry on the bottom, take a look buddy.
被像丝绸一样的辣椒油覆盖着
It’s covered in that silky chili oil.
就像魔术一样…真是
And the magic is…is…just
太好吃了,有一点点甜
So good, a little sweet.
实际上…
There’s actually umm…a
实际上这碗红油抄手
This is the reason why I moved here
是我搬到这里的原因
This one bowl of Hongyou Chaoshou
-这就是你搬到这里的原因,这个?-就是这个
– This is it, right here.- yeah, this is it, I was in Chengdu, about 2 years ago
两年前我在成都,我还没有搬到这里,我无意中来到这家店
I hadn’t moved here yet, I just stumbled upon this place.
小小的店,我点了一晚红油抄手
this one little joint, I ordered the Hongyou Chaoshou.
我尝了一下,然后我整个人就想着,“我要搬到这里来”
I tried it, and I was like “I’m gonna move here”
“我要搬到这里来”,然后现在我就搬到这里啦.
I’m gonna move here, and now I’m here.
两年之后,红油抄手还是我的最爱.
2 years later, still enjoying this Hongyou Chaoshou.
红油抄手就是Trevor搬到成都的原因
The reason, Trevor moved to Chengdu.
这就是了,红油抄手,我忍不住要尝一口了
This is it, right here, I’m about to take a bite out of it.
哇喔喔喔
Ummmmm
-老兄-喔好吃
– dude- Oh.
你觉得怎么样?(辣椒油馄饨打分:9.5 我搬家就是为了它,这个地方就像是红油抄手天堂)
What do you think?( Chill oil wontons Rating: 9.5/10
I moved here for these, at this one place )
我,说实话,以前从来没吃过这样的酱料
I’ve, honestly, never tried a sauce like this
我本来想这个味道会有点像
I was expecting of the taste a little more familiar
我在上海的时候吃的辣椒,但是….
Like the Lajiao, that I’m used to get in Shanghai, but…
每次吃抄手,它都这么棒
Every time you eat it, It’s so good.
有一点点甜,对吗?
it’s a little sweet, right?
一点点甜味,十分可口
A little sweet and savoury.
这是凉粉,就是米磨成浆做的
This is a Liangfen, which was like a rice starch
上面洒了…呃…醋和辣椒油
Covered in umm, vinegar and chili oil
辣椒粉,大蒜
Fresh grind chilis, garlic
在这里的这个是黄凉粉
and over here, this is a Huang Liangfen, which is a
绿豆做的凉粉,用的调料是一样的(每人/21元 3.2刀 预算还剩70元 10.67刀
Mung bean jelly, covered in the same sort of stuff.( Cost per person 21yuan/3.2$ 70 yuan/10.67$ remained in Kevin’s budget)
吃了这些好吃到没朋友的面条和馄饨之后
After those insanely delicious noodles and wontons
我带Kevin去寻找另一种只有四川才有的特色小吃
I had to bring Kevin for another authentic snack, only found in Sichuan
兔头!
Rabbit head!
兔头.
Rabbit head.
我们现在带上他们给的用来吃兔头的手套
We got our gloves here that they gave us for eating this heads.
很湿润
Soggy
老兄看一下,都是油很湿润
Soggy with oil, look at that, man
我认为我需要另一副手套,是因为
I think I need another glove here, the secret is.…
可能会弄破它
you gotta break it.
-哦不是吧-你需要
– Oh, man- you gotta
哦,我刚刚把嘴撕开了.(兔子的嘴?)
Oh, I just rip the beak up.(Rabbit beak?)
这不应该发生的.
It’s not what’s supposed to happen.
哦没关系没关系
Oh, there, there, there
哦天哪,你可以看到它的牙齿和舌头.
Oh, man, you can see its teeth and its tongue.
-哦哦哦-我应该先吃舌头吗?
– Ohh- Should I take the tongue first?
-我喜欢脸颊上的肉,特别的嫩-脸颊吗?
– I…I like the cheek, that’s the most tender- the cheek?
看到这里了吗?这就是脸颊
See it right here? that’s the cheek
哦好的,耶,我拿到脸颊肉了
Okay, Yeah, I got the cheeks
这里没有很多肉,看到了吗?
There’s a little meat there, see?
你直接啃就可以了
you just go in for it.
umm
umm
-哦耶-嗯
– ohhh yeah- umm
-这很好吃-很好吃对吧?
-是的
– That was good- it’s good, right?
– yeah
对我来说,这个辣味实在是太足了
for me, the spice is just overwhelming.
-这就是为什么我要了微辣-是的(兔头花了8元 1.22刀
还剩下62元 9.45刀)
– That’s why I went for the five spice.- Yeah
这就是它的脑子了
There’s the brain in there.
把它全部吃掉
You got it all.
-哦是的,脸颊肉,我认为这就像…-最嫩的部位对吧?
(兔头打分:4.5 不是很差,但是除了第一口,我并不是很喜欢接下来的部分
– Yeah, the cheek, I think it was like…- the most tender, right?
在休息了一会会之后,我带Kevin去了一家苍蝇馆子
And after a little break, I took Kevin to a cheap hole in the wall for dinner
用很少的钱,点了一些四川的代表性食物
and ordered up some Sichuan classics for dirt cheap
我刚刚在想带你去吃火锅或者是
So I was thinking of taking you to a hotpot or a classic
一家地道的四川菜馆,但是
Sichuan stir fry place, but…
既然超出了预算的话,那我们就去便宜又美味的
now that was out of the budget, so we’ve got hole in the wall
苍蝇馆子里吃晚饭
and this is cheap and delicious.
好了,我可以接受苍蝇馆子.老兄我们现在出发吧
okay, I can handle cheap and delicious hole in the wall, man, let’s check it out.
所以我们现在就坐在餐馆的外面
So let’s have a sit outside right here.
这是土豆还是什么?
Is this potatoes or something?
好的,我们在这点了五个菜
Okay, so we got 5 dishes here.
油煎猪肉
Stir fried pork
和又辣又咸的豆瓣酱
in a spicy salty Doubanjiang.
宫保鸡丁
Kung Pow chicken here, Gongbaojiding
-哦天哪,我已经流口水了-我也是,老兄,我也忍不住了.
– Oh , man, my mouth is watering.- mine too, man, mine too.
麻婆豆腐
Mapo tofu.
还有一些中国水菠菜
And some Chinese water spinach.
还有一些,土豆丝,就像是
And…some Tudousi, kinda like
干燥的土豆丝.我以前从来没见过
Dried Tudousi, I’ve never seen that before.
实际上,我想先尝尝这个
Actually I wanna go for this first
嗯,嗯,哇
umm, umm, wow
就像是法式炸薯条,但是这个更好吃
like French fries, but it’s good.
切得非常细,辣炸薯条
Very thin cut, spicy fries.
是的,切得很细,宫保鸡丁也很好吃
Very thin cut, right, Gongbao jiding is good.
又便宜又好吃,对吗?
Cheap and delicious, right?
总体来说.
Totally.
(经典川菜打分:7.5 ,这个地方价格便宜菜品味道好
( Classic Sichuan stir fried dishesrating : 7.5/10, this location has supercheap stuff and decent flavor )
现在我们肯定有足够的钱去做个按摩
Now we definitely have enough money to get a massage.
这之后我想回家
And get home, after all this, I think.
是的,也许你可以剩下十块
Yep, maybe you got 10 Kuai left over, too.
这顿晚餐花了46块
46 Kuai for our dinner this evening
四个人AA
split between 4 people.
11.5元每个人
11.5 per person.
我就,我直接付12,不用算零钱了
I’ll just, I’ll throw down 12, round this up.
-是的,我感觉我就像一个挥金如土的人-哇,12块
– Yeah, I’m feeling that I’m like a big spender.- wow, 12
这是一次价值30块进行半个小时的足底按摩
This is a 30 yuan massage, half an hour foot massage.
所以,按摩之后,你还有六块钱用来回家,或者花在其他的事情上
So, after that you’ll got 6 yuan to get home, or whatever else you want to splurge on.
-是的,应该足够了-我们来看一下,看一下
-好的,兄弟
– Yeah, should be enough.- Let’s take a look, let’s take a look, man.
– yeah, man.
(按摩花费:30元 4.57刀Kevin的预算:6元 0.91刀
( Massage cost: 30yuan/$4.57 Left in Kevin’s budget: 6RMB/$0.91)
我觉得很开心能和来自Monkey Abroad的Kevin Cook一起度过愉快的一天
That was an awesome day here with Kevin Cook from Monkey Abroad.
他还有超级棒的20刀旅行系列持续推出
He’s got an awesome 20 dollars travelling series coming up
在接下来的六个月里他打算走遍整个亚洲
He’s gonna go all throughout Asia for the next 6 months
点击屏幕下方的这个方块,就可以订阅他的频道了
So subscribe to his channel, I’ll probably put a little box here or somewhere.
-这是一段很棒的时光兄弟-是的,你说的没错
-我希望你在四川有一段充实的经历
– It’s a good time, buddy.- Yeah, that’s right.
– I hope you had a good time here
in Sichuan of true authentic experience.
-吃了很多棒的食物-是啊,真是美妙的一天,谢谢你
-太棒了

– Tried some good food.- yep, that was a great day today, thank you.
– Awesome.
-我们出发吧-好的,走吧
-嗯,好兄弟
– Let’s head out.- yea, let’s head out.
– yea, good buddy.

相关热播

  • 2021-08-24水果切剪技巧系列之葡萄柚今天打算教大家葡萄柚的切法 首先 先洗干净 洗好了 好的 嗯 我们首先要做的是 大概是在葡萄柚的这个地方左右 大概是二三厘米左右的地方 切下去 啊 有点切过头了 把白色的部分也切掉 这样就挺不错的 葡萄柚削皮有很多方法 我的切法 是 这样的 从这个地方 切去皮 切下来就从这里开始切 从这个地方 按顺序一块一块地切 嗯 按顺序来 刀上下移动 皮下白色的部分也削掉 切掉了 切好后 就是这样子的 然后..
  • 2021-08-24四川美食大挑战:“变态辣“火锅– Coming up for all you food rangers,吃货老外又来了 we’re going deep into the heart of Sichuan and Chengdu我们将深入四川成都 to taste one of the most painfully spicy meals in the world.去品尝这个世界上最辛辣的料理之一 T..
  • 2021-08-24吃货老外 面条圣地2 成都麻辣杂酱面好的 我们开始吧All right. Let’s check it out. 我是特雷弗 詹姆斯It’s Trevor James. 我在中国成都I’m in Chengdu, China. 一个辣味之乡Spice Heaven here. 我想给你们介绍一下And I want to introduce you 我在这儿最喜欢的面条之一one of my f..
  • 2021-08-24桂林-米粉的天下好了 来看看吧Alright so check it out 我是吃货常乐It’s Trevor James 我刚来到了中国桂林I just got into Guilin, China 这座米粉之城The land of rice noodles 来享受美食I came here to eat 我们将会有一场街头美食游We’re going for a full on street food ..
  • 2021-08-24吃货老外带你尝尝武汉的街头美食来看看这个So check this out 我是Trevor JamesIt’s Trevor James 我身处中国武汉I’m in Wuhan, China 我们正在找美食And we’re going Foodrangin’ 我们打算吃遍武汉的小吃街We’re going for a full on Chinese street food tour of this city 我现在很激动..
  • 2021-08-24神奇的加拿大食物哇 加拿大下好大的雪啊– Wow, lots of snow in Canada. 加拿大下了好大的雪Lots of snow in Canada. 你们看 朋友们 圣诞节快乐Check it out, guys, merry Christmas. 我现在和我的家人们在一起I am with my family here. 圣诞快乐– Merry Christmas. 婷..
  • 2021-08-24美式 法式 英式 三种煎蛋欢迎来到Word Up food Tubers 我是Oliver先生 Word Up food Tubers! Ok, Mr Oliver here. 今天 我将用三种方式来做煎蛋Today we’re gonna cook scrambled eggs three ways. 分别是英式 法式和美式We’re gonna go a la English way, a l..
  • 2021-08-24柬埔寨金边的街头美食之一日三餐早上好 希望有美好的一天– Good morning, hope you’re having an amazing day 我是马克·恩斯 现在在柬埔寨的金边It’s Mark Wiens in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 今天我将带你领略本地的美食 就从早餐开始And today I’m gonna take you on a lo..
  • 2021-08-24摩洛哥的超赞肉食和海鲜盛宴!这就是我们要找的巨型海鲜And this is what we’re gonna get right here. 巨型龙虾 巨型螃蟹Giant lobster, giant crab, -索维拉特产-没错!-Essaouira special.-Yep! 超大只的!That’s giant. 看看虾尾 这尺寸 这颜色Look at the size and the col..
  • 2021-08-24探访泰国街头美食:超大彩虹龙虾Hey guys it’s Trevor James And大家好 我是特雷弗·詹姆斯 today I’m hanging out with Mark Wiens from Migrationology今天我会和Migrationology频道的麦克·维也纳一起 We are going for a full on Lobster Quest Lobster Journey 来一次龙虾之旅 Wh..
  • 2021-08-24街边黄焖鸡米饭的做法Today, we wanted to show you how to make a dish that’s become increasingly popular here in China,今天我们要向你介绍一道在中国越来越流行的菜品 Huangmenjimifan – braised chicken rice.黄焖鸡米饭 Now this is a dish that’s original..
  • 2021-08-24吃货老外 成都20美元的一天 满足到炸裂现在我们来看一下So check it out. 这是 Trevor JamesIt’s Trevor James. 我和来自上海独一无二的Kevin Cook在一起I am with the one and only Kevin Cook from Shanghai 我们跟踪拍摄他如何用We are filming his traveling 20美元度过一天for $20 a d..

我要评论

    评论加载中...

译学馆所有视频和图片来自互联网版权归原创者所有。

加载中...